Keeping you in touch with former colleagues and friends
Around the world, former KPMG people stay in touch with our organisation, reconnect with their former colleagues and make valuable business contacts through the KPMG Alumni Program.
With around 6,000 members, the Australian program has an incredibly powerful network of alumni with whom you can stay connected.
Former KPMG people tell us they value the opportunity to maintain contact with us.
For some it may be a chance to see some familiar faces and exchange professional news. Others access valuable industry intelligence, discover how KPMG can help them overcome business problems, or gain entry to important professional or business networks.
Our quarterly electronic newsletter Alumination informs alumni about current business issues and profiles the professional and personal achievements of individual alumni.
What’s on offer?
• Updates on technical and industry issues
• Business networking opportunities
• Annual social functions, discounts and competitions
• Online directory to help you stay connected
• Profiles and interviews with alumni
• Firm developments and initiatives
• Career opportunities
Login | Register